New York style modular subway train created for the Unreal Engine.
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, blueprints, and vfx created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Modular design for easy use and combination with other parts
- Over 110+ mesh assets
- Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models
- Master material on floor surfaces to control dirt and trash
- Master material on wall surfaces to control dirt and wear
- Blueprint for easy light setup and controls
- Multiple Lookup Tables (LUTs)
- 30+ signs, stickers, and graffiti decals
- Cinematic Post Processing and setup
- Tileable texture sets for plastic, metal, rubber floor, trash, dirt, and many more.
- Most textures created at 2048 pixel resolution
- Channel Packed Texture RMA (Roughness, Metalness, Ambient Occlusion)
- Unreal Version 4.16
- Fbx and png/tga files can be exported from the Unreal Editor
- Documentation available for usage and update information
- All structural assets snap to and are aligned to UE4 grid
- 521.5 MB