A large collection of trash, waste, and street refuse. This project includes a set of meshes and simple material setup. Each asset was created for the Unreal Engine to realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Over 100+ trash and waste meshes (Costing you less that $.40 cents and asset)
- Simple material setup for use in any specs, all materials use 1 basic master material
- Only 1 material per mesh (Helps keeping draw calls down)
- All textures at 2k or higher
- Simple channel packed texture that can be exported and used in other engines.
- Boxes, containers, and cases have separated lids and bases for easy opening and closing animation setup
- Multiple smaller assets on single texture pages to reduce the amount of textures used in memory and to allow for easy grouping and combining of assets
- All labels, company brandings, and logos have been created and artificially fabricated for free and open use in any project
- All assets have tested lightmaps and simple collision
- All meshes created with top, sides, and bottom for easy use and rotation
- Includes additional support files for use in alternative engines (obj, fbx, maya mb, tga, png)
- Textures in PNG or TGA format
- Channel Packed Textures (Red - Roughness, Green - Metalness, Blue - Ambient Occlusion)
- Created and tested using Unreal Version 4.15
- 610 MB